Saturday, June 20

The Mayor And I


OK there it is the Mayor and I...pretty cool huh. well that is what I thought at first but the best thing about this picture is meeting the Mayor Him Self Michael Bloomberg of New York City!
He was so down to earth and so straight forward with me, we talked about business, politics and family, I thought that was great and very surprising. Look I did not think the Mayor was going to have his security beat me up for trying to talk to him or anything like that.
However, I did not think he would be so open and one on one with me, with around 130 other people in the room at this function it felt like it was just Him and I nobody else.
I guess this is why he will be Mayor of New York City again... He gets it! i know i know ... that sound like his slogan sorry but i feel this is why he is who he is (clears throat ....here it comes ...gulp) a billionaire! He is a businessperson after all. Mr Bloomberg knows how to get peoples attention and get them to do what he wants. 4 more years 4 more years!! lol had to do it.
Well that's all folks just thought i would share this picture and a little of what went on behind this photo. next week i will be posting some shooting ideas and we can get back to the art of photography see ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment