Thursday, August 20

NYC West Side Highway Hudson Park


OK! These are the first photos from my NEW!! Nikon D300 that I just picked up two weeks ago, and I got to say that this is a great camera. I know what everyone is thinking, why not buy the new D300s, well first thing is that the 300s is about $400 dollars more, I know big deal right. however $400 dollars can get you a couple of cool extras for your camera, things that would make your pictures better, hmmm... instead of paying for a HD video, I don't see my self using HD video much from a camera I bought to take pictures with. What I am going to do with that extra $400 I saved, it will go towards purchasing the 35mm Nikon lens that just came out, maybe an extra battery or get that battery grip that makes the camera look like a beast Geerrrrr!!! Second the D 300 has been used and still being used by the best pros in the business, Scott Kelby, Joe Mcnally, Matt Kloskowski, the list goes on and on. the camera is great for the price and I jumped on it before they discontinue it. I guess I didn't want to pay more for something I didn't need, Its Like buying a new BMW because they added a DVD player and a faster top speed once you hit 150 mph. big whoop! I think I'm going to really enjoy this camera and I'm very happy with the purchase. Till next time, enjoy :)


Looking at New Jersey from west side highway


Basketball Court Where the boys from Wolfgang's tear it up!


Concrete Jungle



Someone cut the grass please!




The guy on the left is my fellow blogger on this site. George M. Bodziony with Edin Jarovic having a couple of brass monkeys at Wolfgang's Steakhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment